Sunday, March 25, 2007

We are just finishing our Spring Break. No more sleeping in. I will miss my boys this week. Ann Welch and I have gotten used to having them around and she loves a playmate. It is so hot here! Today was 89 degrees. We've been playing practice baseball games all week and I've had to slather the sunscreen on her. Unfortunately, she has my fair skin.

With the flowers blooming, I decided to take some pictures of the kids before Church tonight. It is so hard to get a good picture of all 3 of them. Out of 100 plus pictures I took, these were the best. Most involved a finger in the nose or someone being wrestled to the ground. I am obsessed with getting the perfect picture and it never happens for me!! You may not believe this, but I can be a pretty mean picture lady. I do bribe my kids, yes, I'm horrible. Today cost me two packs of bubble tape and I still didn't get what I wanted. Oh well, the boys definitely need a hair cut, we aren't exactly going for the "Zack and Cody" look. The candid one is actually my fave!! I need to go to bed because we are back to school tomorrow...





2 comments:

The Adcocks said...

Those are so cute! I love her bubble.

Adcock'sCircus said...

Too Too cute, love the one of her kissing her brother