Sunday, April 8, 2007

The Adcocks come for Easter









Easter has come and gone and I have NO good pictures to show for it. Can you tell where my priorities are?? It's been too freggin cold for pics anyway. Lately, I'm doing good to get 3 kids out the door and I always forget my camera.




Most of the weekend involved baseball games, 3 to be exact(plus a practice on Easter Sunday). I think we have either a practice or a game a everyday of the week except Wednesdays. It's fun, though. I'm going to miss Ford's game tomorrow night b/c my Dinner group is going to paint pottery. I can't stand missing a game!!




The Adcock clan came down for the weekend. Poor Christine, we drug her to 3 games and she was a trooper!! Will showed up in some new gardening boots and...hello...those were the cutest things I've ever seen. Especially him dancing in them. He just makes me laugh. Ann Welch enjoyed having a buddy her age.




No comments: