Monday, May 21, 2007

The Beach with the Rives...

We just got back from having a wonderful weekend at the beach!! It was seriously beautiful. The kids all had a ball. We went to see Shrek 3 and David and I each saw portions because AW didn't want to cooperate. Even with popcorn and m&m's she wouldn't sit still. She wanted to hike down the stairs. I attempted beach pictures...again... I can't get a good one of my kids. Poor AW and Ford are dealing with the "buck teeth" look right now. Ann Welch only has her top 4 teeth and she likes to stick them out. Ford had all the teeth around his top two pulled, so there you go. It was also too sunny, even at 8:30 in the morning, so we have the "squinty" eye look going on as well.

I wish we were still there. Bobby and Ashley were nice enought to invite us to their georgous beach house for the weekend. Ashley even made me try sushi b/c I'm so boring!! Ann Welch loved the water, but she kept saying,"Ewwwww" when sand stuck to her and she would try and wipe it off. Copeland is my fish. He loves the water!! The kids kept catching minnows and putting them into buckets. Ford loved the wiffle ball games on the beach with the dads, Colby, Caroline, and Copeland.











Colby, Emma, and Caroline
Ann Welch is consoling Ford when he got sand in his eye.











No comments: