Saturday, June 2, 2007

Wiffle Ball Game and Cookout...

We had the busiest day today. Three baseball games and a cookout which included more ball...a wiffle ball game. Here is Ann Welch with her "boyfriend" Judson. Gotta love those "pacis". We had just about gotten rid of ours until we went to the beach. We only had it at nap and bed time and now she is back to saying, "pat-ti" (as she calls it)...all the time. The Alford hunks-DCH-
One of the many faces of the Colbster... Look at Peyton's beautiful eyes...
AW eating her bow...dunno about this one...

This is my favorite picture! All the boys are just pooped, but they all still manage to smile. AWWWWWWWWWWW...
BFF's Colby and Ford. This picture really made me crack up. Colby is hilarious. Check him out in the other pictures he's in. HA!
Dirty Face...Cookie face...but happy anyway.
This is a face only a mother can love, nas-tay!! I couldn't resist posting this though.
Mollie McF. smiling for her daddy~
Now this little dude is going to be a heart breaker... booger and all.
On the bridge we tried to keep the babies off of...
Mollie and Ann Welch admiring each others pacis...
My gorgeous niece Mary Reagan. She looks sweet in this picture, but she can pound that ball with the rest of them!!
Jackson is enjoying some hydration with a juice box after the grueling game...

Sweet Mollie
"Sorry Ann Welch, I just can't be your girlfriend today. Mollie promised me a whole case of monogrammed pacis."
Andrew is just too precious!!
"RA RA REE KICK EM IN THE KNEE" Put me in coach, I'm ready to play...today...
"Mommmmmm...please stop with the camera, I can't take it anymore!"
O.K. this picture gives me baby fever. I just want to eat her up!!!!
-JGH-
"my dad ate 3 hamburgers and 3 hot dogs and I've got to ride home with him.......helllllllp!!!!!!!!!
Copie had to be the catcher...in a wiffle ball game...wearing his soccer cleats....
David and Ford await the next hit...
*AWH*
I'm sure those fingers are clean...oops.
Daddy and Ann Welch watching the game
"Buy me some peanuts and cracker jacks..."
"...I don't care if I ever get back..."
Jason and Jackson picking teams...
Judson, Ann Welch's future husband, you can see why I've picked him.











No comments: