Monday, July 16, 2007

Vintage heirloom...and Ford too!

My dad's mom, Ruby made this dress for me when I was little. I put it on Ann Welch and it is beautiful!! I enjoyed taking some pictures of Ford and Ann Welch before Church Sunday morning. I love my middle child too, but he was having a melt down about what he was having to wear to Church, and it wasn't even bad!! My favorite is the one of Ann Welch looking out the window at Ford while I was taking his picture. He really adores her!!






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

her dress was beautiful! These pics are great too!

The Adcocks said...

I love that dress that Ruby made. I wish we had some more of her pieces. She was so talented. To bad we don't have the same gift. You will have to save that one for me if I ever have a girl.

Adcock'sCircus said...

Great pictures. I wish I had your talent for photographs. The dress is beautiful. Keep posting!

Liz Harris Johnston said...

Hey girl! Hope you remember me...Liz Harris Johnston (Mitchell's wife). I've enjoyed reading your blog the past few days. I was able to get your blog address off of Leah Hunt's blog. Your children are getting so big! I can't believe how big Ann Welch is! I think I've only seen her when she was a baby. You're also a GREAT photographer! I need you to take some pictures of my kids. Anyway, I wanted to give you my blog address: www.sissyandtheboys.blogspot.com It's similar to yours. I've added you to my friends list. I look forward to keeping in touch with you! Take care!