Thursday, November 29, 2007

Day two...MGM Disney Studios...

On Wednesday, we toured MGM Disney Studios. MGM is famous for their shows and we went to all of them. Fantasmic was a favorite of everyone. It is the night time light and water show. Copeland and Gerald rode Tower of Terror b/c the rest of us are chickens. I will ride most roller coasters, but I don't like big drops. Gerald and I rode Rockin Roller coaster and all I can say about that one is WOW. Copeland would have ridden it, but he was too short. :( David and Jon took Copie on Space Mountain the day before. Ford is going through a chicken/cautious phase. He has ridden Space Mountain and Splash Mtn. before, but would not this year. Mary Reagan isn't liking the more intense rides either. Here are some highlights from MGM...













1 comment:

Jenny said...

We went to MGM SEVERAL years ago and rode the Rockin' Roller Coaster. Brandon & I LOVED it! Somehow we got my mom & dad to go on it again with us...by the time we got off my mom's hair was blown back and she could barely make it off of the ride. I felt bad, but it was pretty comical, too :) Glad y'all are having a good time!