Tuesday, November 13, 2007

This is HILARIOUS!!

Okay...so I stole this off someone else's blog and from my sister, but I HAD to post this b/c it made me laugh so hard!!

Here’s the reason why you shouldn’t order a custom cake from Wal-Mart:
Some people that work here had a going away party the other day for a woman that is leaving. One of the supervisors called a Walmart and ordered the cake. He told them to write: “best wishes Suzanne” and underneath that write “we will miss you”. Here’s the cake that was delivered.



4 comments:

Kristi said...

That is hilarious! I am sitting here cracking up, and Kate is asking, "Mama, why are you laughing?"

Kristi said...

And, they didn't even spell underneath correctly!

Liz Harris Johnston said...

That is too funny! What's wrong with these people?? Where's the common sense?
I had something similar happen to me in Arkansas. I had ordered a cake for my parents 40th wedding anniversary and the woman didn't know how to spell "anniversary." She actually asked me how to spell it. I wanted to ask her, "why are you working here??" Come on people!!

sweeter and the bubbas said...

My friend Shannon said she ordered a cookie cake from Montgomery Mall and told them she wanted it to look like a pizza. They were having a pizza party. When she got there to pick it up, they had written ON THE CAKE, "look like a pizza." Come on, people...