Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Cards...

Okay...so sorry for the picture of a picture. Believe it or not, I don't have a scanner. Katie Cobb designed these cards for me this year. I thought she did a great job. A good many of you already received a card from me, but I thought I'd post it anyway and wish everyone a Merry Christmas!! I'm getting so excited...Edward(my brother) is flying into Nashville from San Diego this Friday and I can't wait to see him!! He along with my sister and her family are all coming down that night. Mom and Dad's neighborhood has Santa throw candy from a firetruck Sat. morning and that is ALWAYS a hit with the kiddos.

I am pretty much done with my shopping, except for my dear husband who can't make up his mind what he wants!! Guess he'll be getting a lump of coal in his stocking for not deciding soon enough...J/K. I ordered new bedding last night from him. I am one of those crazy folks who gets tired of her bedding with the beginning of each year. I need to pick up a few more stocking stuffers and I'm done done done! We are going to try and take in the zoo lights this week as well. I have Copeland's Christmas party at school today and Ford's tomorrow. Look for lots of new pictures this week as I will be snappin' like crazy!! :-)

Oh, Leah and Kristy...the cookie swap was fab! David actually helped me make my cookies. He liked doing the fun part (the ingredients and mixing) and then...off to watch football while I rolled and baked. I made Peppermint Bark cookies, we LOVE some PB in this house!



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

OK...catching up finally! I loved your Christmas card...everything you do is so cute...I wish I had your talent! Hoping to get ours in the mail today! I'm so glad you enjoyed the Cookie Swap! I thought it was fun too! I loved your cookies...I like PB too, didn't know that! :)

The pics from BWS are great. I hate we didn't come. We've just been so busy...I know that's an excuse, but nonetheless, the truth! Maybe next year! The leaf pictures are precious too! You do a great job!!

Liz Harris Johnston said...

We got your card in the mail the other day.....LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!
I'm like you, I love polka dots!!
That is a really good picture of your kids! Does the girl who made the cards have a website?

Kristi said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the swap too. I still have your platter in my car! :) Hopefully you will have gotten some more sleep this week... HA! I have been chatting with Robyn about the camera and she has good advise, as always.

The Adcocks said...

I love the Christmas cards. They are so cute. That font always reminds me of you and almost looks like your handwriting.