Saturday, December 8, 2007

Falalalala...take a million....

Well...after 7 picture "sessions" I finally got the picture I wanted for my Christmas cards. I named each session in my photo editing software as "take one", "take two", etc. Until I just typed"take a million" on the last one, and it magically worked!

Did I mention that this is one of my favorite parts of the Holidays. Sending and receiving Christmas cards just makes me happy. I literally run to the mailbox each day this time of year. I'm not posting the final pic b/c too many of you that will receive a card read my blog. In fact, I was really happy with the final picture until I got it back from the printer and it was too red looking. I guess my monitor on my computer isn't calibrated right or something, b/c it looked good to me when I emailed it to them. I still love the picture, I just wish I would have had them print one and then I could have edited it to my liking. Here are a few "outtakes" from our sessions. I ended up changing their wardrobe(imagine that). Bless their little hearts for being so good through all of this. Candy works really well as a reward for those of you still snapping away.


Notice Copeland grabbing his feet.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Who do you use to process your images? My recommendation is always mpix.com. They are the retail division of one of the best professional printers in the U.S. and they are fabulous as well as cheap! I have all the love in the world for them.

Leah said...

Your card was so cute! I finally went to have mine printed today. Maybe I need tutoring on how to do it online??