Wednesday, December 12, 2007

It was 80 degrees but we're playin' in the leaves...

Don't you LOVE my cheesy title!!(I'm such the dork and I HAVE to give my weather report.) This has been a LONG week. David has not been home until 8-10 every night for a week. He's in the middle of a big Arbitration. I am so tired... I forgot how much he helps me. I missed most of my Dinner Group last night, but when he got home(at 9) I was like, "here ya go(the kids) and I flew out the door. I flew out the door so fast, I forgot my ornament for our swap and the new name and address roster I made everyone.

Tonight the boys decided they wanted to pile up the leaves in our yard and jump into them from the tree. Now...we have two pitiful little trees in our yard. I'm amazed that they produced so many leaves. They went wild, but Ann Welch didn't really have much to do with them(the leaves). I told the boys there might be spiders in the leaves so I think she heard that and it freaked her out. She just rode around in her Cozy Coupe. This little red car has been a fav. toy of all our kids. Guess we got our money's worth on that one!






Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Liz Harris Johnston said...

Mitchell and I love the weather also! We are really excited to have the weather channel in HD!!
I know what you mean about the warm temps. Earlier in the week we were wearing shorts and t-shirts and Saturday they are calling for snow flurries (up here). Can you believe that??!!
Cute pictures, by the way! Your kids are so photogenic!

Kristi said...

We were talking at work yesterday, saying that if it were anytime except DECEMBER, we would be saying how wonderful the weather was! I guess we can always find something to complain about...