Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Personalized fav's from the tree...

Here are a few of my favorite ornaments. I love personalized anything...surprise surprise! Our tree is up, the boys decorated it. I'm not so picky now b/c it's something they LOVE to do. One day, I will have the tree of my visual dreams! We are still trying to get all of our decorations up, it's a work in progress after being out of town for 2 weeks. Do I fold laundry or decorate? Hmmmm... We love to get a real tree... um from Home Depot. It smells so fabulous and I don't want the hassle of taking down the fake ones after Christmas.

I LOVE our tree skirt. I'm obsessed with polka dots, so when I saw this last year I HAD to have it!

As you know, Copeland is an Auburn fan and the Ford is an Alabama fan...HUGE Alabama fan(along with the rest of our clan). Both of the boys have an a football ornament for their team. Whomever wins the Iron bowl that year gets to put their football on the highest branch on the tree. The sad loser is on a lower branch. Now...off to do more decorating!












Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I love it!

Kristi said...

And, I love the new header picture!