Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Synopsis...

We arrived home from Disney on Sunday night. Here are a few pictures the Disney "photographers" took at the parks. We bought the CD (so yes I have the rights to post these) thinking the pictures would be good, well quite a few are not. I was really disappointed in the quality of the pictures. I edited them on my software. Overall, though, they were able to get some good family shots that I couldn't. On Monday, David had to meet with clients in Knoxville (5 hours away) so Ann Welch and I headed up there with him. She had a 2 year old meltdown at the hotel this morning. I think she is over all of this being away. We were just gone one night, but...whewww...I'm tired of being in the car. We got a new car two weeks ago and have already put 2500 miles on it...YIKES! I'm so glad to be home tonight. Vacation is wonderful, but there's nothing like home!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: