Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Tis the season for class parties!

Well...the time has rolled around again for all the kids to have their class parties at school. Copeland had his yesterday and Ford's was today. Ann Welch only goes to pre-school one day a week and hers is tomorrow. Can I just say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE their teachers! They are wonderful!
Copeland made this Santa bag to take home all his loot...


Copeland and his teacher...


Ford at his class party...Notice the Life is Good necklace. It's his favorite. I'm not sure if he is even allowed to wear it to school, he loves that thing!


Ford and his teacher...


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Leah said...

that was my craft last year! Did Mrs. K do that or did one of the parents? How cool! I forgot my camera for our party! It was chaos! Ms.P went home sick!!

sweeter and the bubbas said...

I think it was her idea so she must have loved yours from last year. Lara said it was chaos. That stinks she went home sick...