Saturday, January 26, 2008

brrrrr...

It's a chilly, rainy day. You know I have to give my weather report! Here are a few pictures from today. Once again, we have a jam packed Saturday. David and Copeland are at a birthday party. I totally forgot to buy a present!! What is wrong with me??? David called me from the party and said...um...we don't have a present. I must be going crazy! This afternoon we are going to dinner with friends(The Evans) and then going to the Faulkner/AUM bball game. It might be a rough crowd there so I'm going to keep a tight reign on my kids. Last night Lara & Jason and David and I went to Bonefish. Lara and I are on Weight Watchers, so we were really watching it! We didn't touch the bread(which is the best part) so I'm proud! Here's a pic of me and the boys...'scuse the cleve shot(nas-tay). Ford was really into taking this picture, he looks like he is in horrible pain ;-).

Mom got this hat for AW and she wouldn't take it off.
Today is the Auburn/Alabama basketball game so Ford is showing his AL pride(even tough they will probably get creamed by AU).





post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

You look so pretty! You are a very photogenic photographer!

Leah said...

Love all the updates...especially AW in the rapper outfit!!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Love the pictures!! That is such a good one of you! Good luck with Weight Watchers! I've got to do something like that!

Jenny said...

You take the BEST pics...are you a prof. photographer? I want to take pics of my kids like that!
:0) jenny

sweeter and the bubbas said...

Thanks Jenny! It's just a hobby...my kids are sick of having the camera in their faces at all times! :-)

Three plus Me said...

You can tell that your children know how to take pics. I took some for the teacher app. slide show and yours just posed so sweet! I'll send them your way sometime.