Monday, January 14, 2008

My brother made me an Indian...and a pet peeve...

I am blogging from my NEW LAPTOP!! YEAH! David dropped mine earlier this year, so he bought me a new one. It's just hard getting all of your favorites, etc. on a new computer, but I'm THRILLED to finally have it!

This morning I went to Target(my daily fix) to buy some snack foods for the boy's lunches. Anyway...they had toys marked 75%off! I stocked up on birthday presents, etc. While I was shopping I saw a woman with what looked to be a 4 month old(who could NOT sit up and was all hunched over) strapped in the front of the buggy...poor little thing looked so uncomfortable!

Sunday morning AW sang, "Jingle belles, batman smells, granny had a gun...shot me in my underwear..." during the sermon. Wonder who taught her this?? AND, on the way home from Church last Wednesday night Copleand and Ann Welch found some markers in Ford's backpack. Copeland proceeded to color all over her face and make her look like and Indian. How...



Ann Welch "snuck" outside in the COLD temps to ride her 4 wheeler.






post signature

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

Cutest little indian I've ever seen!

Rebecca said...

One day she will "get the best" of her older brothers :)

Anna said...

Allison,
Oh my goodness! It was so good to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. Of course I remember you! I was just explaining to Riley (my first-grader) that you and I were friends in first grade at JCA (Mrs. Hardin's class) Do you remember that? I also remember coming to your house in Riverchase and playing. Anyway, I would love to hear back from you. Email me sometime...my email address is on my profile page. Talk to you soon!
Anna

sweeter and the bubbas said...

Never a dull moment in the Hilyer household!!!