Friday, February 1, 2008

check out my new poll...

Hey, I like this "poll thing"! Please answer it! I probably won't be updating as much for the next few weeks, I started my Castles and Crowns parties and I am SUPER busy. If you haven't checked out the website, it's really cute!

Ford woke up with fever this morning...bummer. Colby is having his spend the night birthday party tonight and I hate for him to miss that. David was going to take me to Vintage Year in Old Cloverdale for my birthday tonight...guess we'll have to postpone that too. Oh well, that's life with kids!! I have a party today(Friday), two tomorrow, and one Sunday. This is going to be a crazy weekend. Thank goodness I have a husband who is great and helps me a TON! (and never complains I might add...) :-)


post signature

3 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Joe just took my postcards to the post office, so I'm getting excited! I hope your parties will go well. Our beach trip will be a good way to unwind after these next few hectic weeks.

Kristi said...

Hope that Ford feels better soon. That really stinks when you are his age to miss such a big event as an annual spend the night party! Hope he doesn't share with the others...

Leah said...

Sorry Ford is not feeling well. Hope he's better now. I hear lots of kiddos at school are sick.