Friday, February 29, 2008

I've got some catchin' up to do...

It's been such a nice day today! I haven't had to worry about any C&C stuff. :-) AW and I dropped the boys off at school and went to the Y. Good thing she likes to go, b/c we've been there just about every day. I've had so many people tell me they were keeping their kids out of the Y during the cold and flu season. The Lord has blessed us with good health this winter despite her being there daily AND at Mother's Day Out one day a week. He knew I NEEDED to work out everyday and he had provided a way. No excuses... I've lost 13lbs and I already feel so much better!

I have a sweet, sweet Faulkner student helping me clean house every week. She is from the Ukraine and she is just a blessing!! :-) Our last Upward BB game is tomorrow and then we'll head full force into baseball.

All of Ann Welch's poor babies are "nekkid".
Ann Welch smelling my (half-dead) roses from David.
Copeland and Ford have this AU/Alabama rivalry. They are both trying to get Ann Welch to be for their team. So Copie dressed her up the other night. He was LOVING this!!





post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: