Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday Favorite...

I'm starting a new tradition on my blog...Friday Favorites!! Here is my fav. of the week. Most of you know I'm dieting...I'm ALWAYS dieting. Or as I should say, I'm making a lifestyle change. One of my staples during the journey are Kashi Golean Crunchy Bars...specifically the Chocolate Caramel. FAB!! The only problem with these is that they are too hard to find. Walmart(I'd rather step in a cow patty than go there) and Target carry these, but they are rarely in stock. So, when I find them I stock up!


post signature

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Have you ever tried the Kashi cookies? We've had the oatmeal chocolate chunk (or something like that) and they're not that bad for being "diet" food :) Hope y'all have a great weekend!

Ashley said...

One of my favorite indulgences is Weight Watchers Cookies & Cream Ice Cream bars...YUM!!!