Friday, March 28, 2008

Friday Favorites...

Today I'm blogging about two of my fav's!! Polka dots and monogramming. This may sound totally trivial, but I love them both!! So when I saw this monogram with polka dots in it, I thought,"you can't get any better than this!" For those of you that know me, you know about my obsession with clothes. I'm not saying that's a good thing, but I'm admitting to it. I snapped these pic of AW on the way out the door to the Y this morning. She LOVES to play in my car. I taught her how to get out yesterday b/c I'm afraid she will crawl in there one day and it will be hot. We are having a Shrimp Boil at our house Sat. night so I'm going to pick up Marina(the sweet collage girl that helps me clean) and we are going to get to work!! Have a wonderful and blessed weekend everyone!!








post signature

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Very cute! AW's hair has really grown. Love the monogram!

Rebecca said...

Have fun Saturday night. Sorry we have to miss it.

sweeter and the bubbas said...

Her hair is getting longer and I'm thinking about growing it out a little. I can't believe I'm saying that b/c I've always loved it short. We'll see!

Kristi said...

I just love that last picture! I, too, have not cut Kate's hair recently - I want to be able to put it in a pony tail this summer when it gets warmer...