Sunday, March 9, 2008

Jump Rope for Heart

Ford and Copeland had Jump Rope for Heart at their school Friday. They raise money for heart disease and then jump rope for good health. They get to wear their JRFH t-shirts and didn't have to wear uniforms that day. I hate that i didn't get a good pic of Cope jumping...
So here's my ironic story of the week... I have calf strains in BOTH of my calves(from jump roping). I've really pushed myself in my work-outs lately and now I'm paying for it. I've been running and I guess I increased my mileage too fast b/c that's when I started to notice the calf pain. I took off a week from running b/c resting is the only this you can do for this type of injury. So Thursday they were feeling good and I went to Gravity class AND decided to jump rope for about 15min. Well...after that I could barely walk. Funny how they weren't bothering me during the jumping...only after. If anyone has experience with calf strains...PLEASE POST YOUR ADVICE! This is driving me crazy I tell you!!!!!!!


Copeland and his buddy Judd....

Ford and Grayson...





post signature

No comments: