Monday, March 24, 2008

pippi...

Here are a few pics of my little "pippi" (ya know...pippi longstocking). We braved the elements today and went outside for a bit of fresh air. No, I haven't taken down my Easter wreath, I need to...The boys are spending the night with Mrs. H to see Tom Sawyer in Tallassee with the other cousins. I know they will have a great time, but I'm worried about them being tired tomorrow(since we just came back from Spring Break). It seems like when baseball season starts, we don't have a min. of free time. David is coaching their team, so at least he's with them a lot. My good friend Ashley R. is turning the big ?-0 on Wed and we are going to Gracie's Tea Room to celebrate...can't wait!! :-)
















post signature



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Leah said...

Cute pics...so ironic..my 30th is in July and I've been thinking I wanted to have a tea party at Gracie's...you'll have to tell me all about it so I can make a decision!

Robin Taylor Holley said...

Your family is adorable!! You are a great photographer. I noticed the Holley fam ....love it!!

Kristi said...

So far, so good. I REALLY didn't feel good Monday night, but I never got sick. The kids have been fine. T-H-A-N-K G-O-O-D-N-E-S-S. I will take anything but that. I hope it means that we have escaped it at this point. Elijah Wallace and Lauren Oliver had it, that I know of.

Kristi said...

Yeah, so you staying at home makes me want to. I had NO idea that many kids had gotten it! Hummm.... I may be changing our plans.