Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sandestin trip report...It's Spring Break!

So we're home in time for baseball practice. Whewww, that was a close one! We wanted to stay another day, but it was going to rain tomorrow anyway. I should be unpacking, doing laundry, cleaning out my car, etc....BUT I decided it was WAY more important to blog! It was hard to get good pics this week. The wind was basically unbearable at times. Our first day was perfect, but I thought I'd have several more days for pictures so I didn't take my camera to the beach until dusk...too late... Read below for lots of posts about our trip. I'm wishin' we were still there. :-(













post signature


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Kristi said...

All the pictures are just great! Glad you had such a great time. Yeah, I loved the pic of the kids dancing, too. Isn't it a shame that baseball practice got in the way of the beach?? :)

Rebecca said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! The beach was always my favorite growing up.

Melissa Lester said...

Great pictures. The ones of David and Ann Welch are so sweet. You can tell she loves her daddy!

Leah said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! The pictures of the kids are really good!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Love all the pictures! Glad ya'll had a great get-away! Love your outfit, btw!