Monday, March 17, 2008

water bottle explosion...

Well, we're here at Sandestin, teenagers and all!! It's been a while since I've seen SO many people at the beach!! When we got here, David decided he wanted to bypass the Valet AND the bellman so we could pinch a few pennies. I, of course told him we needed a bellman and that we couldn't get it all. We had this HUGE pack of waters and they were already busting loose. All the way to the room the waters kept bombing off the suitcase and rolling onto the floor. We had about 10 people try and help us along the way. We stopped TOO many times to stuff the stray water bottles into buckets, beach bags, or wherever else we could stash them. At one point a bellman grabbed a few of our bags and ask us where we were going. When we FINALLY made it to our room we all just passed out on the floor...David was like,"YEAH we saved a buck," and I was like, "I'm SO embarrassed!"

We had BEAUTIFUL weather yesterday, it must have been 75-80 degrees and sunny. We were amazed at how crowded it was when we got here. It is Spring Break, after all. The gangsta picture below is of David and the kids going crab hunting this morning...it's a little chilly. I attempted to get a few pics of AW last night, but I waited too late and the lighting was bad. Oh, well...












post signature


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

I love those of AW! I was hoping you would post beach pictures right away! Have fun!

Leah said...

Missed you in the nursery yesterday! Have fun! AW's pictures are great!

Kristi said...

I was eager to see some beach pics, too...

Nancy Hood said...

do you have a studio somewhere?! because if you don't, YOU SHOULD!! :)

Câmera Digital said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.