Monday, April 7, 2008

Azaleas part I

I dressed AW in her new bishop I had made for her and we decided to document the beautiful azaleas(b/c unfortunately they don't last long). This first post is actually inside, but the natural light is so perfect right inside my front door, I took some here too. She was the only will willing subject I had today(as usual). I wanted to snap some pics of all three of my precious kiddos before church Sunday morning, but my camera battery died after the first picture...go figure!! Can I just say(for those of you that understand photography) that I have been using my new lens and switched back to my 50mm 1.8 today for these pics and I forgot how much I LOVE this lens!! YUMMY!!

We had pretty uneventful weekend as it rained out our game and Opening Ceremonies Saturday. David and I took the kids to the Y and we worked out. While we were there, David and the boys played basketball. We enjoyed Sunday lunch with David's parents and then headed back to Mtgy. for practice.

Watch for a later post about the "redneck country club" my kids and CR created in the backyard. I'll leave that post for another day...








post signature

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

they're all good, but the last one is just too precious!

Leah said...

I love her dress! And the pictures are adorable!

Paige said...

Your kids are just too cute for words. And your pictures are fantastic! Hope you are all doing well.

Paige

Paige said...

Haha, well no, I'm not dating anyone. Your dad actually said the same thing when I saw him on Sunday! Funny :)

Yes, I have now become a runner, never thought I would. I really enjoy it. But don't worry, when I started training last year, I had only run up to 3 miles at a time! So it is very doable! I ran in San Diego last year and will run the Nashville one in 3 weeks. So I know you can do it!

Hope everything is going great for you guys. Have a wonderful weekend.