Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bathtime with the cuz...

Will is here for the week and we are really enjoying having him! I know I've already posted today, but I just got it from a girls night out and I'm wired from coffee. My sweet husband put all 4 kiddos to bed tonight. :-) AW and Will have been playing outside a lot b/c the weather is fabulous! I've been draggin' them to the Y every morning and they are lovin' that. Seriously... More toys!! Today I worked out with my trainer and she kicked my tookas!! My legs were jello when I got home, but I love it....tough is good.

I decided to snap some pics of them in the tub after our messy spaghetti dinner. These are for Christine to know her sweet boy is doing just fine. :-)
Washing those "udder arms".







post signature

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

Those are great pictures. I love the natural light.

Kristi said...

Those have to be my favorite pics yet...

Leah said...

Great pictures!

Melissa Lester said...

Love those pics! And I love my babies fresh from a bath! It's amazing that as much as they get into daily, they can come out of the bathtub sparkling, sweet and snuggly!