Thursday, April 17, 2008

Bottling the joy...



After my sweet girl marked all over herself with Ford's markers, we hopped into the bath. I watched AW singing while she was "bathing" herself with a sock(probably a dirty one if you want me to be honest) she found. She sang as she was bathing, "and my under arm, and my udder under arm, and my tummy, and my weg, and my udder weg, and my hiney body..." Can't I just bottle this up and save it for the future? For some reason, I just can't get enough sugar from my girl today. Waaaaaaaa...


post signature

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Hilarious!!!

Paige said...

Could she be any cuter?? :)

Robin Taylor Holley said...

I love it when they can't say their L's. Taylor can't say her L's and I am working with her to get her to say LaLa... This is the only "baby word" she still says! I find myself still talking baby talk to her, though!!! It is so sweet and precious to hear those little voices say "Weg"!

Leah said...

Love this story!