Monday, April 7, 2008

The day started off like normal...

Colby came over after school. The kids played with play-dough in the fort. Ya know, I guess that didn't entertain them long enough because the next thing I knew they were in swim trunks and starting to design the "Redneck Country Club." This reminds me so much of when I was little. I used to love to build, boss, design, and play my little heart out. I love that my kids want to play outside. I don't think we've played the Wii or Nintendo DS' in for-ev-er.

This had to be one of the most beautiful days of the year. High 70's, no humidity...just down -right gorgeous.












post signature


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robin Taylor Holley said...

I love these pictures. Don't you love it when your kids just play?! My kids love being outside ,too. My house has windows all along the back and I can see the girls playing!! We practically live outside. Oh, I love AW's new dress!!