Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday Favorites...

Here are my "Friday Favs" for the week...



Favorite things about my family...


**the fact that AW calls my computer a "pooter."

**and a Friday funny to add to the list. After her nap AW asked me for a "sugah." I gave her a big smooch and she said, "ewww mommy, your bref sinks...can you go brush your teef?" HAHA.... brutal honesty!

**Copeland's laugh, it's contagious and so honest!

**Ford's competitive spirit, it makes him work hard.


**David's drive(oh, I wish I had it), he's running like 10+ miles a day and he runs FAST. I got so excited b/c I ran for 30 min, but I only ran 2.6 miles. I'm a tortoise. If only my calf stains would just heal and stay that way...


post signature

1 comment:

Leah said...

Hayes called the computer a "pooter" too! Love it!