Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Friday Fav's- lovin' the Spring weather!!

Well...we are preparing for another weekend of spending the night out, baseball games, baseball practices, birthday parties, church, yada, yada, yada...
One thing I am so thankful for is our beautiful weather we've been having. Don't you know I love putting AW in her new Spring clothes! Tonight is our girl's dinner group. I'm really looking forward to it. The boys are out of school today and Monday for weather days that we didn't have to use. After I worked out at the Y this morning, I took the kids swimming. The boys got to play some round ball(at the Y) and we met up with the Rives. I seriously need to go and get in the shower...the boys have hitting practice and I need to bust a move...but of course...I'm bloggin' instead.








post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Love that last pic of AW.

Rebecca said...

Love the pics!