Saturday, April 26, 2008

WARNING...LOTS OF PICTURES AHEAD...FAMILY REUNION...

Today we had a Family Reunion at Missy and Geralds for all of Mr. Hilyer's brothers and sisters(and their families). Missy and GBJ are the best host and hostess and always make everyone feel so welcome. So there are a TON of pics below. These are just my favorites as I have many more that I didn't post.
NO COMMENT...one day I will show this to his girlfriend...or use it for blackmail...







post signature

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Robin Taylor Holley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Johnston said...

Love all the pictures!! Blogs are so much fun to read when they have pictures included! Looks like ya'll had a great time together! Love all the outfits too!! Oh, I sent you an email. We're coming down there this weekend and I've asked a few friends to eat lunch on Saturday(with kids). Just read the email and you'll know what I'm talking about. Hope to see you!

Melissa Lester said...

Great pictures! That B&W of Mary Reagan is gorgeous! Clancy needs to enlarge that one to frame. And I love the B&W of Brack, the one of Ford swinging and -- well, they are just all great!

Leah said...

I love all these pictures!

Nancy Hood said...

ha ha you are so bad!! and yes, he will be so red!! save it for the engagement dinner!