Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Worst mommy in the world...pictures not for the faint of heart...

My poor baby. We were getting ready to go to the Y this morn. and AW and I were playing. She ran up behind me and I stuck my um, behonkas out. She bounced off "that thang" and fell flat on her face. Her lip is monstrous. The pics do not do it justice. What kind of mom gives her kid a booty bop? I think it will just heal on it's own. I just feel for her. I checked all her teeth and they are snug as a bug...so I guess we'll just wait this out and hope the swelling goes down soon. These pics are mainly for daddy to see. She told me it's feeling "a widdle bedder." Please don't call CPS... :-(








post signature

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Poor darling! I'm sure it hurt you even more than it hurt her!

Three plus Me said...

I'm in the running too for worst mommy in the world! I dropped Coop on the hard tile floor when he was about 9mos. And then I forgot the sunscreen last weekend and his fair skin BURNT. AW's lucky to have a mommy who will play with her!

Kristi said...

Poor baby! Oh, that must have hurt. Well, Brooks fell off the bed yesterday (Scott was playing with the kids) and Kate ran into the bed today, and has a huge goose egg on her head. AW's execution was just a bit funnier... :)

Elizabeth Johnston said...

That sounds like something that would happen to me! I sure hope AW's lip gets better real soon! I'm not used to seeing her frown and cry in pictures.

Robin Taylor Holley said...

I laughed out loud reading your description of poor little AW's encounter with "that thang" today! I hope it heals really fast!!:)

Leah said...

So sorry for Miss Ann Welch, but your post and description has me giggling! You're so funny!!

Paige said...

aww... her poor little lip! but I have to admit that I got a big laugh out of your story (of course not because she got hurt, just the way you told it!)

hope her lip gets better soon!

Sandy Thompson said...

Bless her heart. Things like that just happen don't they?? I ran over Cade with the vaccum one time b/c I didn't hear him come up behind me. I was going pretty fast too. I knocked him off his feet. I felt terrible..and even cried!! He was of course fine! Hopefully her lip will be all better soon.