Friday, May 16, 2008

Copeland's Kindergarten graduation...

This morning we had Copeland's K-5 graduation. He had the BEST year and I'm actually sad it's over. No one was especially photogenic today. This picture of all of us is horrible of everyone, you can tell they REALLY wanted to take another picture. Ford still has school through next Wed. so he was happy he got to check in this morning after the graduation. He(Ford) also told me he brushed his hair. Later he clarified that he "brushed" it with his fingers....um...really?








post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

What a beautiful family! and I remember how I felt when Jenny left kindergarten :( hankie time for me~

Kristen said...

I can't believe that he is graduating from K-5 already. It seems like just yesterday you were taking him out to change his diaper!! His pictures are so sweet!