Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Fun with the Adcocks...

Will, Walker and Christine came down from Nashville today. All three of my kids have asked to hold Walker every waking minute of the day! He has gotten so big since I saw him after he was born. We enjoyed some beautiful weather outside in Mama Sue and Papa's backyard. Later, Aunt Christine brought a bag of M&M's for Will and AW to share. The last pic is of AW devouring those. We are looking forward to a fun crazy week with these guys!!








post signature

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

thesemanchiks said...

Hey! This is Brooke in Nashville. I know you all will have a wonderful time this week! Nothing like some good, quality family time. You take WONDERFUL pictures by the way. I wish you could take some of Lauryn:) Have a great week!!

Melissa Lester said...

Gotta love cousins! We are in NO, and I thought of you today when we went to Orient Expressed. I was so excited! I saw several of AW's cute outfits!