Monday, May 12, 2008

a goofy group...of winners...

Another post with baseball info... On the way to the game Ann Welch reported to me that we forgot a "baby" so we took a detour to Walgreen's to see what really cheap toy we could find. We ended up with a $1.79 Cinderella ball...works for me!! Mom and dad are back from New York City(they went to a wedding) and they got to come to the boys game, which we won again...no pressure. Poor David, he was so nervous before the game. This was a good team and lots and lots of our friends are on it.
We are finishing out the school year...Copie graduates from Kindergarten on Friday. :-( We have had the BEST teachers this year and I am actually sad it's over. We have gotten in the habit of praying every morning on the way to school for the boys(and Mary Frances who carpools with us) and their teachers. Ann Welch always wants to pray too so we usually have prayer requests and two prayers. She quotes the scripture of , "be ye kind one to another" every morning when they are exiting the car. Hopefully all the kiddos will remember that during the day.

I'm trying to talk David into going to the beach next Wed. when Ford is done. We don't have any games next weekend so that would be a perfect time to go. Hint, hint.... AW and I both went to LayLa's today for hair cuts...you probably can't tell. She needed a little "shape up" and I needed a trim to tame the "fro". Today was a beautiful day with NO humidity...so THERE is my weather report...I wish everyday was a no humidity day. No humidity loves my hair. Humidity reeks havoc on my locks and so when the sweltering heat arrives, up my hair goes into a ponytail...
Mama Sue and AW...
Rice Krispy treats are Ford's favorite...
The Braves...dude...





post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Nancy Hood said...

I wanted to see your hair :)

The Parker Family said...

I love to look and your pictures and read your blog. You are so funny and an awesome photographer! Amy Lowe Sansom and I want you to come and take pictures of our kids!

Leah said...

Love the picture of AW with her Cinderella ball! And the goofy picture of the boys!

I'm so sad I couldn't go with you all tonight! I hope you guys have fun!! I've gotta get off this computer and to my homework!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Congrats on all the wins! I can't wait for Brock and Braxton to finally start playing ball!
Love AW new hair cut! Mary Elizabeth got her's cut today but it's not as short as I would like it to be....we may have to go back to the beauty shop!
Would you mind to ask Laura to add my email address so I can view her blog? lizjohnston02@yahoo.com
Thanks! Glad ya'll are doing well!

Sandy said...

I started a new private blog..I had some paranoid family members. I deleted my old one before I realized I could switch the settings. Anyway I don't have a address to invite you to read it, although I would love for you to continue to read it.

Sandy said...

My new blog address is
sandy-thethompsons.blogspot.com. I've opened it back up to everyone but changed some of my settings. I'm going to see how this works. If I decide to change it back I'll have Chad e-mail David for your e-mail address so i can invite you to look at it.