Monday, May 19, 2008

Some of our best songs come from the tub...

No pics today, but AW is just so funny...I had to post this. While she was in the bath after dinner, I heard her singing, "I tee tee in the potty, I tee tee in the potty, oh rock-a-my-soul." She repeated this several times. I'm certain it's good to be a Christian even on the loo.

Then she said mommy, "I gotta poo poo." I am so thankful that didn't happen in the tub. She sat on the potty and I have been with out toilet paper all day(that is another story) so I ran to get some wipes. When I came back, she proudly said, "mommy I poo pooed 4 times!"

Okay, now as I'm posting this(after she heard me call David to sing him the song)she realizes she's funny. She is now singing, "I poo poo on the Emma, I poo poo on the Emma." Moms with Emma's, no need to fret, it's all an act. :-)


Now AW and I are off to Starbucks to treat ourselves. We feel like we deserve it after being stuck in the house all day with diarrhea, no toilet paper, and a crip. Copie has a pulled groin muscle(we think). David and the boys are headed to the Biscuits baseball game for our team to be announced on the field tonight. AW and I can't go due to a stomach virus rearing it's ugly head at our house(AW and I being the only victims). We're better, but staying away...ya know the 24 hour rule.


post signature

3 comments:

Leah said...

We missed you last night! Hope everyone is feeling better!

Kristi said...

Talent comes in many forms, doesn't it? HA! Hope the bug is gone now...

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Hope that mean ole sick bug leaves your house soon! He's visiting me right now too!