Tuesday, June 10, 2008

All good things must come to an end...

Welp, we lost our first game tonight in the tournament. We finished with a respectable record of 15-1. I was surprised that my little Copie took it the hardest. We stuck around to watch the tournament championship b/c many of our friends kids were playing. We wanted to root them on. I know y'all will be lost with out my weekly baseball updates. Never fear, Ford is playing travel ball so I will be posting more. Haha!



I wanted a picture of all the ACA kids that play baseball at AUM. These were the one's left at 10:00 p.m. One day, we'll post this picture in the Jr./Sr. slide show.
Ashley brought strawberries and AW gobbled down several. That was before she helped herself to someone else's Cheese Balls. You should have seen my child. She was dirtier than the boys and she loved it.





post signature

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Leah said...

Such sad faces! Who knew little people would take it so hard?! They did SO good though! They have nothing to hang their heads about!