Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another one bites the dust...

Warning...very trivial vent ahead...

Another expensive clothing item that is... I guess I deserve it b/c I spend too much on her clothes...BUT it just makes me sick. This really cute swim suit(see below) got ruined by a toxic(kidding) combination of spray sunscreen and chlorine. When we came home from the pool(after the second wear) it was green...it's supposed to be blue. So I Oxy cleaned, and I soaked, and I Oxy cleaned some more and the green faded...some...but so did the swimsuit. Now it's a putrid combo of blue and grey and green. Lovely...not really. I'll spare you the gasp and the heart attack of how much it cost. Guess what, we're still gonna wear it. Too bad for the people that didn't get to see the cuteness of this swimsuit before the "incident". I seriously have a love/hate relationship with Oxy clean spray. It fades clothing if you leave it on too long. Okay, rant over. Thanks for listening.

This was the best pic I got on Memorial Day. They are all three squinting horribly!! Oh well, at lease they are smiling! :-) We went to Missy , GBJ, Jewell, and Brack's house for an afternoon cookout and I left my camera at my parents. I was so mad at myself. We had a wonderful day with family. GWB's speech that morning left me all choked up...very sad day. I hurt for all the families who've lost loved one's. It made me so thankful that Edward(my brother) is home safe.
...and this was when we brought home our little back yard pool. I went inside to put a few groceries away and they got in with their clothes on. Man it's HOT here in Ala-bam...





post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Sorry about the swimsuit. That's why it is so important to have backup cutie pie outfits! So you probably ought to tell David you're going to need to buy more next season, just in case. :)

Three plus Me said...

You make me laugh about the outfits! Maybe if I had a girl I would understand. Sorry about the suit, I'm sure it was cute, it looks cute in the pics!

Nancy Hood said...

I know you were venting, but it still made for such a cute post~and your snapshots of your three beauties always make me smile. I'm so thankful I found your blog through Jenny and Leah. It's brought smiles and pleasure to my days! OH! and I spent, and still do, lots on Jen's clothes too :) Our shopping trips still bring me joy!!