Friday, June 6, 2008

Backyard Bible Adventures part 1

My very talented friend Melissa organizes our Backyard Bible Adventures every summer. Today Tiffany hosted the event. Our theme this year is "Make a Splash". It is too hot to do anything outside but swim...ya know!! We enjoyed our time of fellowship with other mom's from our church and their kids. Rob Lyle brought the kids devo and we grazed on a yummy potluck lunch. Thanks Melissa, we look forward to next month! :-)












post signature


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Becky Welch said...

I have peeked at your blog before from Sandy and Melissa's blog. I enjoy seeing your pictures and your life with kids. It is nice to "meet" other Christian mothers on here!

Betsy said...

Hey- that's weird, we must have been commenting on each others blogs at the same time...
Honestly, the only reason I have "peace" is b/c I'm not really finished. I am actively researching adoption- my little girl. It's not a secret, just something that I don't talk about b/c I don't know exactly what God has planned for me.
However, I am afraid that I will never feel finished- but my husband has informed me that 4 is my absolute limit. What if our adopted daughter has a twin? , I asked. He didn't fall for it. Ha!
(I need your email, that was way too long of a comment!)