Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blog awards...


Before I start this post, I need to add that the spacing here is driving me crazy. I like to have a space b/w all the winners, etc. I've tried to edit this post 3 times so it will be easier to read, but dumb blogger isn't letting me add spaces anywhere... boo hiss...
Thanks to my sweet friend Melissa for giving me this award. Her blog is such a motivation to many. It's one I check every day and can't wait for updates!! I just feel like I know my friends better by looking at their "journals". Melissa has one of those blogs that everyone can benefit from reading. I would describe it as being:
better than Martha,
kids cuter than ever, and
words inspiring us to be more Christ-like.
The rules for accepting this award are:


1. Choose 5 blogs you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and contribution to the blogging community, regardless of the language.


2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.


3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that presented him/her with the award.


4. The award winner and the one who has given the award have to show the Arte Y Pico blog so everyone will know the origin of this award.


5. Show these rules.
Here are my winners:
1. My sister Christine. She inspired me to start a blog. I don't know if she will have time to pass on the award b/c she has a newborn, but I'm giving it to her anyway.
2. My friend Leah. She was my first church friend to start a blog after mine. We've gotten to know each other better through the blog world. I've enjoyed reading her blog this past year!
3. My good friend Lara. Her blog is private, but I'm happy she decided to join us and post pictures of her gorgeous boys and my daughter's future husband(sorry Colby). Her kids never take a bad picture.
4. My other good friend Jamie. She is also new to the blog world. Her blog is fun to read and she home schooled her kids for the first time this year. I know this will be interesting to many readers. Her daughter Mollie is one of AW's best friends. "Monnie" as AW says....
5. My last-but-not-least award goes to Rebecca. Her 100 things about me post earned her this award, along with the hilarious posts she has about her son Brooks. He is a hoot!!


post signature

2 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Thank you for all your sweet comments about my blog! You have inspired a lot of us to get into this. I just read on Rebecca's blog that she is out of town, so she probably does not know that she got the award yet.

Leah said...

I did it! Thank you again...go check it out!