Thursday, June 19, 2008

Castles and Crowns Fall 2008

The time is here to order your Castles and Crowns Fall clothing. The clothes are super cute for Fall!! It takes 8-10 weeks to receive your order so that is why we host the trunk shows in the Summer. My dear friend Melissa Lester is having her show at my home on Tuesday evening from 4-7. You can view the entire line at http://www.castlesandcrowns.com/. The clothes are MUCH cuter in person. If you cannot attend but would like to place an order, please leave a comment and I will be happy to help you.




post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

kma said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kma said...

Love the clothes and cannot wait to shop with Christine in Nashville. My Friend Jamie L. who has just started blogging, loves you blog & asked about your photos & LOVES them! She wanted to know if you were a pro photographer!!! Anyway, she was interested in the kind of camera you have. She is about to buy one... Send me an email & let me know if its ok for me to put her in contact with you! Thanks! Kelly A.

Elizabeth Johnston said...

I have a friend (here in Arab) who wants to buy a ric-rac shirt from you. I think it's $19. Would you let me know how she can do that?
BTW, LOVE all the new fall clothes. I might have to place an order myself!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Oh, one more thing, can I still order a smocked swimsuit?
We are coming down there this weekend for a family reunion. Do you have any of those shirts in stock at your house??

Leah said...

I am so sorry! We went out of town and I completely forgot about this!

Brandi said...

Love Love Love your site!! Your kids are precious and the pictures are wonderful!
Brandi