Saturday, June 7, 2008

Mickey the mukkle joins AW at the ballpark...and baseball news!

Well it's official, our Braves team went 14-0 this season. David and all the kids did a great job! Did I mention that David did all sorts of fun things with the boys this year? He had water balloon "fights", silly string "fights", egg toss'(don't ask me why), he gave out stickers each game, etc. He wanted it to be fun for them and it was. :-) This team was the BEST b/c we knew so many of the kids before the season. We had sweet Carson and Payton on our team(these are fellow's of mom-bloggers). I almost posted mom-booger. Glad I caught that one. It's 12:13 a.m. and I am SO rambling. I may have to edit this in the morning....
So, that brings me to the title of this entry. Friday evening we had a game. Lemme just say that these last few game have been SWELTERING!! I have selective memory, I guess b/c I don't ever remember June being this hot(Lara proved me wrong though :-) ). Anyway, we usually bring AW a "toy" of some sort to each game. Most of the time her monkey, "mickey the mukkle" has joined us. All the kids love this monkey. Have you ever seen a monkey with a pacifier? I doubt it... I know this post is kind of random, but I had the pics and they needed a title, okay! :-)








post signature

Posted by Picasa

No comments: