Monday, June 30, 2008

What I'm lovin'...

I bought this precious lunch box and water bottle for AW to take to preschool in the Fall. I LOVE it!! If you want to know where to order one...click here. Renee has some adorable personalized items!! Check her out!


Here's another item I'm lovin' for Fall. I found a great deal on monogrammed roll neck sweaters. $18.99 for the sweater AND it includes the monogram!! Visit Koo Koo Bear kids to order. Here is a pic of this adorable sweater. They have it in brown, navy, lime green, and hot pink.





post signature


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lara said...

Sure wish I had one of those lunch boxes!! HaHa I can't wait to see Judson's!

Elizabeth said...

Hi! I'm a friend of Christine's. Ha, at least I think I am! First off, you take amazing pictures... Secondly, I think I'm going to have to get one of those lunchboxes! They are too cute!

Robin Taylor Holley said...

Thanks for sharing! Cute! Cute!

Melissa Lester said...

That is adorable! Going to check out that site right now!

WallyStibb said...

Monograms and Polka-Dots...I would have to say this kid is going to have a complex when she grows up.

We hope to start updating our blog more often...so check it when you can.

We really miss the Gump...