Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Afternoon wheels...

Even though the sweat was dripping, I was determined to get some pictures of the kids playing outside today. Ann Welch is getting really good at riding her tricycle...I'm almost second guessing asking Santa for the Barbie Jeep now...well maybe not! The boys got much needed hair cuts today. Fords got butchered a little in the front, probably no one else would notice, but I'm a little picky about their hair.(really ??)

After we left Kirk the barber's shop, I saw something rectangle, expensive, and white fly through the air as it bounced off my windshield. I watched in slow motion Ford's Nintendo DS gameboy land on the median in the middle of a MAJOR ROAD. So what does a mom do(after yelling at her kids that is...) She makes a u-turn, puts on the flashers, and retrieves the DS. The game had popped out and was in the middle of the road so here I am waving at folks in my wedge sandals praying I don't trip. Copeland is the guilty one who left it on my car. He's thanking his lucky stars that is still works...

This week has been a struggle for me. The natives are restless. It's time for school to start...As much as I will miss them, I will be glad for all of us to get back into our routine. I'm also ready for some cooler weather, but that's a LONG way off.










post signature

1 comment:

Leah said...

You know, I feel the same way! The natives have been restless here too this week and I'm looking forward to the routine again. Glad the DS was ok & you too for that matter! I would have done the SAME thing!