Saturday, July 26, 2008

Auburn Water park...

I had to edit this several times b/c of my horrible typing/spelling skills...
Yesterday, we took the short trek to Auburn and visited their "water park". The fellowship and company were wonderful! I love to see my children with their pals. Our sweet neighbor went with us at the last minute and the boys just LOVE Dylan...he's so old...he's 10!! Anyway, I was a tad disappointed in the actual park, it needs some serious attention! Did the kids care? nope. Did the moms care? yep. The wave pool was where we spent a good bit of time and the bottom was slimy like the lake. I just couldn't get over that...

Most of the pics I got are of the girls, b/c the boys were on the "big stuff". The lazy river was a hit too!


I hope Melisssa doesn't mind me posting this pic, she looks great so she shouldn't!! I just thought it was too cute to not post!!





post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Melissa Lester said...

Toddlers do make great cover-ups! You got some great shots! I'm just going through my photos now.

Paige said...

I just love love LOVE that AW wears her bows with her swimsuit! Looks just like the Entrekin girls did.. at least until we learned how to take them out!

Renee said...

I was wondering where the hair bows are purchased at or if Melissa makes them for her girls?

Also Melissa looks so great for having 4 kiddos in tow. And I am wondering about her suit. I can't tell if it's a one piece or a tankini...but that suit print is so great looking!

Glad I stopped by to see more pictures and visit your blog:)

Renee
Mama to four~14,6,4,and 2 yrs.