Sunday, July 20, 2008

Lake Martin...

So all us Hilyers love Lake Martin. Yesterday, we decided we were going to meet with the cuz'z and spend the afternoon there. We didn't do any dare devilish things today, we just found a beach and swam. What a fun day it was!! Our kids just adore each other and we are all so blessed to have one another...

What a beaut!! Mary Reagan. :-)

Poor Uncle Jon and David...they spend a good bit of time throwing Copeland in the air.






post signature

Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Leah said...

Looks like a wonderful day!

Rebecca said...

It brings back memories of my dad throwing me in the air into a pool. My sister and I were so different though, dad knew not to even pretend like he was going to throw her.

Your photos are amazing! Did you take a class or are you just that good? :)

Melissa Lester said...

Those pictures are so good! Copeland looks so free -- like he is flying. Looks like a wonderful time was had by all!

The Allen Clan said...

saw where you commented on my blog! so interested in how people find blogs..i loveeeeeeee reading them! did you go to auburn? how did you find my blog!? your blog is adorable! you look so familiar! we need to talk photography! email me alle3312@bellsouth.net shelli

Robin Taylor Holley said...

Oh, I love to see pics of M.R. and J and B!! They are soo special to us. It will be soo different this year with "our girls" being in school. We've made many fun memories!!