Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sandestin...here we come!!

Well, if you have a lot of time on your hands, read my blog. I've posted enough pictures to last two weeks!! That is good, b/c my Castles and Crowns' shows begin this week and I will be too busy to blog.

Just as we returned home from Destin on Sunday, David's firm sent us to Sandestin on Wednesday for a CLE(continuing legal education). The Alabama Bar Association was there ready for families!! They had so many fun activities including:
a carnival,
a fireworks spectacular,
a mullet toss(see the post below)
limbo
kids crab race
crab hunt
roasting marshmallows and making smores
ice cream social
sand castle contest
5K and one mile fun run
and much more!!

Seriously we had so much to do!! We stayed at the Sandestin Hilton, which we love!! We had friends there which made me happy b/c my kids weren't as whiny.

When we got there, I realized we had forgotten my toiletry bag. Not good. We had to make a Wal-mart run for extras. How does a girl with a fro make it with out her flat iron?

We are home and things won't slow down much here b/c of my parties. :-( Enjoy all the pics...sorry there are so many!!








post signature

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Looks like so much fun!! Love AW's blue swimsuit! All the pictures were really cute! I can't wait to go on our trip!! Whoo-Hoo!!

Leah said...

Looks like you guys has a great time! BTW, we'd love to pack your kids up with us for camp next year!

Melissa Lester said...

Looks like y'all packed a lot into that trip. I was so pleased to see Ford wearing his cross necklace in several photos!

T. Brodie said...

Hey- just now getting into this. Your pictures are great! HOPEFULLY, we can go with you next year!