Friday, August 22, 2008

around the house...

This is how I found AW earlier this week. The girl is ready to swim in the freezing cold... :-)
Ford had to read a book about Chocolate this week. One day he came home from school looking like this. His teacher(who is obviously fun) let them decorate their bodies with washable brown markers. They looked like chocolate. He LOVED this!! Oh, they joys of 3rd grade...

Copie had a good 2nd week of school. We cut our TV time down to 1/2 hour a day on school days. Here he is during his 1/2 hour... that's the best I could get out of him for a quick snap.




post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

T. Brodie said...

Love AWs picture! And the story Ford read? One of my favorites. Let me know when you all want to get together!

Melissa Lester said...

I bet you did a double-take when you saw Ford! Emma looks like that sometimes, but not with anyone else's guidance. That's a sweet picture of Copie too. He has such a dreamy, far-off look.

Leah said...

Great pictures! What a fun teacher he must have!

Elizabeth Johnston said...

Love it!! I wish I could be a kid again!

the jewells said...

You have a great blog, too. I'm still trying to learn the ropes. It took me the longest time to get pictures into my post! Is the book, The Chocolate Touch? That was one of my favorites when I was growing up! As for the dress, I don't know how they fit. The tops fit great. They are custom made, you send in your sizes.

Shelly Pruitt said...

That picture of Ann Welch is sooo funny with her swim gear on...she is adorable!