Sunday, August 3, 2008

Favorite lake pics part one...

So we went to the lake today with our dear friends. Besides losing a ski and getting a little fried we had a super dooper time. David, John Mcf and I all skied, but no pics of those, sorry!! I forgot how bad my back hurts when I ski...what's up with that? I was a little camera happy today b/c I had such precious little subjects. I love the pictures I got! There is just something about natural, wild hair that I appreciate on wee ones.

I pulled Braxton's tooth today. That's just a random comment.

After we got back to the Marina, we unpacked the boat and realized we'd lost a ski somewhere... NICE. So, we went back out to look for it. We didn't find it , but we ended up staying like 2 more hours and swimming. It was just a beautiful, beautiful day...We have wonderful friends. Jason and Lara, you are next!!

Yummy, yummy...I could just eat this little jewel up. Jamie, you can right click and copy these for your blog...
Copeland is a BIG helper with the boat....





post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Adcock Circus said...

SOme of the best picture ever! Looks like so much fun.

Elizabeth Johnston said...

You took some great pictures!! Looks like a lot of fun!! We love the lake, water, or ANYTHING outdoors!! Too bad we don't live closer!! I would love for our families to hang out!!

Melissa Lester said...

Awesome pics! We had a great time at DW and made some great memories. I took hundreds of pictures and haven't even begun editing them. It sure feels good to be home now!