Tuesday, August 26, 2008

MDO

Ann Welch had her first day of mother's day out today. She had a great time but she misses her good buds, Judson and Emma who are in a different class. As you know, Judson is her future husband. We went to Chappy's to lunch with Emma after school so at least they got to spend some time together.

In the last picture, you can see where she cut her bangs a few months ago. It is taking them FOR-EV-ER to grow out. In fact, I don't think they are growing at all!! On the subject of hair, after lunch we had a hair trim with Mrs. LayLa.

They boys are enjoying school as well. I am having a hard time with afternoon time management. Homework, sports, play-outside-time, clean up time...how do you work it all in??

I am super ready for Fall weather and Fall clothes! Anyone else??








post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Kristi said...

She is just the prettiest little girl...

Rebecca said...

She looks so proud of her bag!

Leah said...

precious!!

Melissa Lester said...

Those are adorable! I love that outfit. I meant to tell you that when I saw her in it at church recently. Joe just left with the girls this morning. On Emma's first day she shook her head no and said, "I wan' go my gool." But this morning she put on her backpack first thing and said,"Bye, Mommy! Bye-bye!"

Melissa Lester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

That outfit is so cute. She is the sweetest thing. I always like to listen to her talk when you guys sit behind me at church! I mean, when I'm not listening to Randy :)