Tuesday, September 23, 2008

finally...I got my laptop back!!

I am thrilled to finally have my laptop back after 6 weeks...that's a long time!! We had to have everything reloaded onto my computer b/c all was lost. It's like I have a new one now. It's just super nice to have wireless again!!

AW's new thing is deep. She says(and this bothers me A LOT), "mommy if you die, I will say 'OH NO MOMMY COME BACK' and then daddy will take care of me." It's funny, but I hope not prophetic... She also has a lot of questions about God and why we can't see him. She told me she saw him on the "boat ride at Disney World last year". She asked me if when we go to heaven, will we be able to come back to our house. It's amazing that a 2 year understands this somewhat!

AND, (read at your own risk) while she sits on the potty to do, um, #2, she says, "mommy we can't eat our poo poo." Mommy always follows with, "NO honey, we definitely don't eat that." EVERY TIME she goes #2 I get this question. Why? I am putting this on my blog not to gross out all you fellow blog readers, but to remember to tell her this one day.

Ford and Copeland are doing well in school. I think the big Fordster has some secret admirers and that FREAKS me out. I know Copie admires...he'll just tell me, but not Ford. Cope has a "Camp ACA" program on Sunday which I am looking forward to. He is my singer. Ford is playing in Alabaster Sunday so we are going to:
play a game or 2
go to church up there
come back for cope's program
possible go back to alabaster
yes, we are insane.

I am excited b/c Fireproof(google it) is coming out this weekend. I LOVED Facing the Giants and so did the boys. I don't think this one will be one they can see, but I am really looking forward to it!

David is looking forward to the UA/GA game Sat. night. It will be a doozy, I'm sure.

Well, hopefully I can get back to my frequent updates now.

:-)













post signature

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Leah said...

YAY! Glad you got your computer back!!

the jewells said...

Glad you got your computer back. And as for the whole poo poo thing, I'm not kidding, William used to say the exact same thing----everytime! It really freaked me out that he needed to be reassured about it so often.

Rebecca said...

I cannot imagine going that long without my computer. Part of that may be the fact that I sit at a desk and use a computer all day.

Kristi said...

Glad your computer is back!!!

Sandy said...

Yes..I know Ben and Shelley. They are very sweet. I actually kept their little girl a few times. I'm glad they are attending church with ya'll.

Glad your computer is back!

Melissa Lester said...

That AW is quite a thinker. And it is quite amazing to know what she is thinking about! I'm glad you're back!